I have updated the look of the blog as well as the underlying blog software. I have also switched from http://outten.net/weblog to http://blog.outten.net. I had been using a customized version of Typo.
The new blog is running my own combination of Sinatra and CouchDB. I have been using Ruby for a few years now (after starting with Rails). I was curious to see what some of the other Ruby frameworks had to offer. I have tried Camping, Ramaze and Merb. All had some really strong points and I started rewriting my blog in each of these, but did not finish with any of them.
I am planning to release the code in the future in case someone else would like to use it.